Are your high potential people ready to lead?
Has the recession " retired" or " downsized" your leaders out the door?
How do your people rate on these key leadership skills:
Strategic Planning Relationship Building Developing Others
Delivering Results Leading Change Decision Making
Nearly 60% of US companies say they're experiencing a leadership shortage right now that impairs corporate performance. Another 30 percent of respondents expect to feel the pinch within the next four years.
Leadership Effectiveness Workshop
an integrated approach to building leaders and the teams around themManagers and administrators keep an organization on-course.
Leaders set the course and inspire others through their ability to build organizations, drive results, and lead change.
Organizations of all sizes understand the impact competent, visionary leadership across all levels has on their success. Demographics tell a compelling truth: a generation of qualified, tested leaders is retiring. We are faced with a shortage of tested leaders who are capable of taking on the challenge.
Those attending the Leadership Effectiveness Workshop include business executives, nonprofit executives, educators, entrepreneurs, and religious leaders. Typical participants include directors, department heads, deans, managers, business owners and other high potential leaders.
The workshop is offered on site as well as twice annually as a public workshop.
What is unique about the Leadership Effectiveness Workshop?
- It is a developmental program where action-learning is stressed through class simulations, group discussion and exercises
- Participants receive more than 30 hours of development over three months
- One on one executive coaching
- Size is limited to 25 to ensure individual participation
- The leadership competency model incorporates behaviors and abilities as well as knowledge
- Participants determine their developmental goals which are tracked not only throughout the program but measured post program as well
- External leaders are used as mentors and advisers in all phases of the program